This is really strange, writing my first ever blog (hooray), and what do I choose to write about............yes, Carpet cleaning in Portsmouth, carpet cleaning in Southampton & carpet cleaning in Guildford. Over the next few weeks, I will post a Consumer's Guide to Carpet Cleaning, in which you'll learn:
- How to avoid four carpet cleaning rip-offs!
- 6 costly misconceptions about carpet cleaning
- Crawling' critters: a guide to the slime, grime and livestock that's seeping, creeping and galloping through your carpet
- Which method cleans best?
- 8 mistakes to avoid when choosing a carpet cleaner
- The importance of value and price
- Do you want a clean, healthy carpet?
- 100% no-risk guarantee
- 4 steps to a fresh, clean, healthy carpet
From super-low prices and high-pressure sales to unqualified technicians and near-worthless methods - how do you ever find a qualified, competent, professional carpet cleaner?
Well, you start by visiting this blog regularly and learning from this guide. Alternatively, if you can't wait, then visit our website at www.clean-plan.co.uk or call us on 0800 695 695 6
So, here is rip-off 1
RIP-OFF # 1 UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICE.
To some degree, all of us are attracted by low price because we want to work within a budget. But some cleaners use price as the bait for their false and misleading advertising. They offer cheap price usually between £ 5.00 and £ 15.00 per room- and then, once they're in your home, they pressure you into buying "add-ons" It's as if you were buying a car and found that the dealer was charging extra for the tyres and steering wheel. Carpet cleaning is not as cheap as some unethical carpet cleaners would like you to believe.